Thursday 19 October 2017

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 1] Episode 7: The Ultimate Weapon by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 1] Episode 7: The Ultimate Weapon by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is mixed to good

3 things about this episode

Movie: we have some of our characters including some other people watching this movie and I like how at the beginning these characters and these people believe these loud noises are the special effects of the film they are watching at the cinema, but in reality the evildoers are up to something outside this location.

Malfunctions: now at some points in this episode we have the weapons systems/vehicles of M.A.S.K. malfunctioning [I can't say too much more than that, because it is a major part to the storyline, but seeing these weapons systems malfunctioning is interesting and entertaining.

Ending message: I don't feel comfortable using the words they use in this ending message, based on the fact all ages may read my reviews so I will give you an adapted version of this message, which is as follows; don't hitchhike, you don't know who is picking you up and what their intentions are.

This episode receives: 63% approval, generally speaking this episode is good, but I do wish they would have used different words in the ending message [basically something to the effect of my adapted version of this ending message.] Because having to explain what these words means  to a child is going to be incredibly difficult, just for the record I have absolutely no problem with the ending message itself, it is a good life lesson for children to learn and just to make sure I heard this ending message correctly I watched it twice.


No comments:

Post a Comment