Tuesday 31 October 2017

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 2] Episode 13: The Creeping Terror by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 2] Episode 13: The Creeping Terror by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is average to good

4 things about this episode

Storyline: I found this storyline to be a bit boring because in one way or another it has been based around these giant caterpillars.

Action sequences: the audience has M.A.S.K taking on most of V.E.N.O.M. [whilst another member of V.E.N.O.M. is busy,] in her weapon system/vehicle in the sky.

Map: this is another good element to this episode [I can't say too much more than that, because even though I found this storyline to be a little bit boring, if I was to continue to talk about this element it would be too much information about this storyline.]

Ending message: in a nutshell it is this; don't ride two people on a pushbike, it is dangerous

This episode receives: 58% approval, I didn't like this storyline, but at least this episode has some good points for me to talk about.


No comments:

Post a Comment