Monday 25 September 2017

Enter the Dragon 1973 by AverageMansReviews

Enter the Dragon 1973 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is a classic

Cultural elements: now as I may have said in previous reviews when I have spoke about this element, I have said that I wouldn't bring it up or try not to use it, but I have come to realize that if a film title has a cultural element or divide to it I am specifically talking about the film generally speaking so no one should get disgruntled or angry about it because as I have already stated I am just talking about the film and nothing else.

So with that being said this project does have a cultural element to it such as for an example many characters from different backgrounds [that is all I can say really, because it is what it is and I cannot do anything about that.]

Background storylines/Background information: now at some points throughout this project, the audience will get given some background storylines or information, you will know when this is happening by this rippling effect on screen just before it.

Action sequences: they are highly entertaining, they are a great mixture between competition, quietly moving around this beautiful yet somewhat dangerous location, the brief Nunchucks sequence is really good fun as well [as Bruce Lee shows what he can do with these nunchucks.]

Artistic visions: now when you get to this location where this competition takes place, you will see many different things, it could be many people training or another very good sequence is where we have all the competitors eating, drinking and talking whilst there could be some sumo wrestling, a dancing dragon [or I believe it to be a dragon] amongst many other things. Basically this entire sequence is very visual with different activities, colours; food and so on there is just so much to see in this sequence.

Cast: they all put in great performances.

This film receives: 100% approval, this film has stood the test of time and it will continue to do so and as I have already said this film is a classic.






No comments:

Post a Comment