Monday 11 May 2020

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 15 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 15 by AverageMansReview

WWE: there isn't much point of me filling out this section when as it relates to this Volume there is a very high probability of me repeating myself in some way so I may as well just put it in the AEW section, trust me this will make sense/logical sense the more you read of this blog.

All Elite Wrestling: now I am one of those kinds of people that doesn't like being backed into a corner, but this is how precisely I feel from this perspective; now if I don't criticize AEW for their very recent action which just for the record I was going to anyway, but let's say if I didn't I wouldn't be doing this properly and I would be leaving myself wide open for criticism [I have been doing this kind of thing as it relates to blogs long enough that maybe at some point you will probably get criticized this comes with the territory, but the general idea is not to leave yourself wide open for criticism basically as in asking for it.

So let's get down to business as far as I am concerned AEW have lost some of the moral high ground, because yes I like this company but however when the chips are down they have essentially used the loophole that the WWE have created, so I just can't paint over it.

I mean I have looked over my recent entries to these Volumes of blogs maybe I didn't say it or I just can't find it or something other, but whatever the case may be, I generally thought that AEW was going to be in Lockdown until Lockdown was lifted or if things got that bad they could always pre-record more contents from where they had been filming the previous batch [everything the same in the new batch of contents as it relates to safety precautions that way they could have locked down this area] or as I said in my previous Volume in a nutshell they could have done two interviewers with two different interviewers over computer mixed in with their matches or appearances.

But briefly back onto the second batch of pre-recording idea if they had taken this route I would have said something like this "as long as they are safe and do it this way they are not breaking any rules, so I can appreciate they are trying to function as a wrestling company, but if I was a wrestling company owner I would say Lockdown; means Lockdown."

So when I got online Thursday watched another person's contents and saw what AEW did on Wednesday and then I watched it. I don't think this was the right course of action for them to take, because where they had  pre-recorded the previous batch of contents they had isolated/sectioned it off so on one hand they could control the situation better from a safety precaution and on the other hand it was enclose so from a viewing perspective even though we are aware of this global situation it wasn't in your line of sight so you could put it to the back of your mind or as best as you could and I really did think when they said they were going back to live, they were going to do it where they had been pre-recording, their batch of contents, because it was somewhere set up and isolated/sectioned off, how stupid am I, I mean if you're going to do it regardless of if it is the right thing to do or not, it works so why mess with something that clearly works?

But AEW has now put themselves in a situation where yes they may be taking every precaution [testing specifically for this global situation from the very beginning,] but it is difficult to forget we are in this global situation, whilst watching All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite based on this past week's episode.

Before I finish this blog there is only one thing left to say; WWE and AEW I know you are breaking no rules based on where you are, but you are not an essential business in any way shape or form.


So be safe and remember this will not last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment