Friday 8 May 2020

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Money In The Bank 2020 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for  WWE Money In The Bank 2020 by AverageMansReviews

Just a quick heads up: I am beginning this blog roughly 7 days before hand, just so I can do this and other contents throughout this week so these matches may be slightly out of order, but as long as I get the predictions in and done that is all what matters.

The Miz & John Morrison vs. The Forgotten Sons vs. The Lucha House Party vs. the SmackDown WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day 4-Way Match: my pick is The Forgotten Sons, now I am not going to lie I know absolutely nothing about this trio under the WWE, all I know is Jaxson Ryker wrestled under a different persona/name for Impact Wrestling under the persona/name Gunner and I still had to look this up, because I couldn't remember his name properly, but I think it would be a wise move to just freshen up the Blue Brand's Tag Team Division

Tamina vs. the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley: my pick is Bayley, I know I really don't watch this company anymore, but what the hell is Tamina doing in this match, unless she has found a way to connect with the audiences somehow which is quite convenient considering there are no live audiences at the moment, so let's just get a character/performer which doesn't connect with the audience's to be a No1 Contender at this pay-per-view; now forget all of your cruel and stupid ideas/plans lately WWE but this makes perfect sense to me.

But in all seriousness now I know this course of action probably had more to do with the facts/just to cover my back speculation that this company at the moment has a limited amount of characters/performers due to this global situation or other characters being booked or in another storyline so by the process of elimination it just leaves Tamina and they probably want to save Banks vs. Bayley for the SmackDown Women’s Championship for SummersSlam or Survivor Series of this year

Seth Rollins vs. the WWE Champion Drew McIntyre: my pick is Drew McIntyre, this should be a good match; but McIntyre will retain here, on a quick side note if it should happen that Mr. McMahon wakes up on the wrong side of the bed on the day of recording this match and doesn't have this conclusion, I will be less than happy because there is no way in hell McIntyre deserves to be a transitional Champion and on top of that if they are looking to build new characters for here and now and the future this Championship needs to stay where it is for a reasonable amount of time like 100 days or SummersSlam or past this pay-per-view, but having said all of this; the way this company is at the moment I would be satisfied with around 90 days plus.

Bray Wyatt vs. the Universal Champion Braun Strowman: my pick is Braun Strowman, I find this match really depressing. Because if you read between the lines this entire situation was made out of a senior citizen Mr. McMahon making a terrible booking decision in the Middle East WWE Super Showdown 2019 Goldberg Defeats "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt to become the new Universal Champion  followed by he who cannot be named and no I am not speaking of Lord Voldemort but Roman Reigns absolutely perfect and absolutely justifiable reasons for pulling out of WrestleMania 36 [due to this global situation and his not one but two previous life-threatening health concerns and his family.]

So based on everything I have just said in the previous paragraph and because I am well experienced of seeing how this company likes to function as it relates to this scenario they will want to put the Universal Championship back on Bray Wyatt/"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt as soon as possible and forget things ever happened.

You may have noticed that they have booked Bray Wyatt in this match and not "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, I think this may be because they could have Stroman retain here somehow so it forces "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt to come out and play after this match and between then and the next pay-per-view consequently we see the evolution of Stroman's character having to fight back against "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt as well, I have Stroman to still be the Universal Champion here, but you can take this as a future prediction he will not be after the following pay-per-view; he will drop it to "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt.

What is really annoying me is the possibility that the WWE may have Stroman lose here to quickly rectify their mistake and move on, yes it is an inevitability that they will put the Universal Championship back on this latest version of Bray Wyatt, but at least if they were to take my route, by giving Stroman a little bit more time with this Championship and evolve his character a bit, it would leave him in a much better position to be up around the upper Mid-Card/Main Event when things go back to normal, because let's be honest this company haven't really used him properly or nowhere near to what he could be or should be at this point in his career, one final thing as it relates to this match; please, please, please WWE don't make Stroman a transitional Champion again; he just doesn't need it.

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match Nia Jax vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Dana Brooke
vs. Lacey Evans vs. Carmella: my pick is Shayna Baszler, this was a difficult choice because in theory if this company wants to focus on new stars Baszler is an obvious choice and furthermore she should have won at wrestleMania 36, but as the senior citizen Mr. McMahon has gone cold on her it didn't happen, but if it isn't Baszler to take over from Lynch this company doesn't have many other options Banks is on the Blue Brand and she isn't in this match I know that didn't stop Lesnar, Charlotte is busy and Rousey no thank you [I don't care if it is a work or not I have a massive problem with somebody disrespecting the wrestling business yet is still very willing to take a large amount of money out of it.] So based on if they want to go short-term I will say Asuka, but for the future as in making a new star Lacey Evans, yes I am still sticking with Baszler, I am just discussing the other two options they could take. Nia Jax or I just don't know why they don't change her character's name to fit in with her wrestling style of Calamity Jane with the amount of injuries that has happened involving other characters/performers and her, so no I wouldn't waste this opportunity on her at this time, not until she is more safer/ reliable in the ring, as we all know accidents do happen in the world of professional wrestling, but as it relates to her she needs to work on this to better her position in the company and consequently her career.

Well yes there is also Carmella, but we have already been here and this company have already screwed that up regardless if they try to tell us different or have a second go at it a man won the first-ever Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match [James Ellsworth,] if it should happen I receive any backlash for this; there are two points I would like to make 1. This is a fact and 2. If Lesnar can win the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match not being booked in it from the beginning James Ellsworth winning the first-ever Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match this counts as well, this company can't have it both ways, one isn't acceptable but the other is more than acceptable and how to put this nicely Dana Brooke just no she isn't winning here.

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match Daniel Bryan vs. King Corbin vs. Otis vs. Aleister Black vs.
Rey Mysterio vs. AJ Styles: my pick is AJ Styles, now for me there are three possible winners here, I think as you can tell from my pick this company will take the short-term booking option of Styles vs. McIntyre some time down the line; SummerSlam, this would be an excellent choice a big stage for a big match, yes I am a periodical booker and the WWE should be in this day and age doing the same kind of thing where they used the big pay-per-views to section off the year to make new Champions and so on, just for the record I am not saying they cannot do this with other pay-per-views or TV episodes [let's say this character/performer is going to hold a Championship for two months let's put a time table in place and work to that, obviously if it is going well after two months let's extended by a month and look at it then, basically they should be looking at what AEW are doing, I'm not talking about in this global situation because that would be unfair, I mean before this global situation and I know TV ratings across the board are down, but in fairness and balance I have a feeling/think that Triple H. and/or his people or whomever came up with it has/had the right idea of what I mean where Johnny Gargano and at the time the NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa was having that long, long, long feud before unfortunately Ciampa had that long injury out and yes I didn't see any of it but I know of it,] but a lot more leaning towards long-term booking would bring structure to being organized and possibly/more than likely a better TV product but I digress including whilst Styles has been brought back early, because of TV ratings they need to do something with him [yes there are other characters/performers coming back early as well because of this problem] but as it relates to this situation they need to do something with Styles so here we are, but the long-term future plan of building a star should be Black and yes Bryan is the third option, but because of this global situation even though I have chosen him as the third option I don't see it happening at this time, it is just Bryan has to be in with a shout because of who he is, I couldn't just ignore it.

Corbin has won the briefcase before and what a complete waste of time that was and for Rey Mysterio, I don't see this company giving him the briefcase even to try and get him to re-sign with the company and for Otis with once again putting this really nicely just no, but I do expect a good showing from everyone in particular Rey Mysterio and Otis, because that is what you get with Rey Mysterio a good showing and for Otis, hopefully this could be his breakout performance/showing so at least he could push himself up the card that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment