Saturday 9 November 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Full Gear 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Full Gear 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Bea Priestley vs. Britt Baker: my pick is Britt Baker, to further the idea that her finisher submission move that goes by the name of Lock-Jaw is devastating

Joey Janela vs. Shawn Spears: my pick is Shawn Spears, because it would further his character developments with Tully Blanchard by his side.

Hangman Page vs. Pac: my pick is Pac, this is just a prediction but in short it should be  Pac vs. Kenny Omega vs. John Moxley in a Three-Way Match at the next AEW pay-per-view, so Pac to pick up the W. here to give him some momentum to move on to this prediction [just to cover my back this is just speculation here,] but it doesn't work if he loses cleanly, yes it can still work if there is outside interference from either one or both of these individuals coursing the loss via disqualification.

The Lucha Brothers vs. Private Party vs. the AEW World Tag Team Champions SCU Three-Way Match: my pick is SCU, just based on logic it would be too early to have a change of champions here as they are the first-ever holders of these Championships.

Emi Sakura vs. the AEW Women's Champion Riho: my pick is Riho, apologies for repeating myself here, but my reasoning is the same as the previous paragraph, it just feels too early to change the Champion here.

Proud N’ Powerful vs. The Young Bucks: my pick is Proud N’ Powerful, basically The Young Bucks are going to put over Santana & Ortiz as they did for Private Party.

Cody vs. the AEW Champion Chris Jericho If Cody loses, he will never challenge for the AEW World Championship again & Three judges will be available as a tie-breaker if the match goes beyond 60 minute time limit: my pick is Chris Jericho, now at the last minute I changed my mind on the prediction of this match so I had to restructure some of this section. I think it is too early to have a change of Champion here, that I couldn't ignore this.

I mean if they are going to do this; I would have preferred to see Cody take himself out of this Championship picture at their first pay-per-view of 2020, this feels just a bit early for this kind of thing, the first thought I had about this match was it was going to be a draw to build on this feud, but one of the stipulations has taken that out of the equation. The following is speculation on my part but maybe Cody had discussions with people of likewise senior status and said I want to focus on making this company thrive inside and outside the ring, basically why have one at the top or a select group when we could have many fighting for the opportunity, so yes I will still wrestle, but let's not make me the top guy in the ring as well.

If this is the case it really does show me that this company is all about the wrestling and just to cover my back I've learned in the world of professional wrestling things can change, so they could have Cody turn Heel or keep him as a Face at some point depending on the storyline and have a AEW Championship run years and years down the line.

The more I think about this situation, it wouldn't be out of the realms of impossibility for MJF to turn Heel, by costing Cody this match which would take him out of this Championship picture consequently MJF would receive mega heat, making him one of the biggest Heels in this company

I can't leave this topic without mentioning this does feel like a little pop at the WWE and TNA [back in the day, let me clarify not at Impact Wrestling.] Because Mr. McMahon has put prestigious Championships on himself in WWE and the same can be said for Jeff Jarrett and TNA, so maybe Cody wants to be different I mean okay put may be one or two Championships on him for the rest of his career in AEW, but it sounds like he doesn't want that focus on him now or for the foreseeable future as I have already made reference to, it sounds like he wants to focus on the bigger picture which is AEW in its entirety, which if this is the case respect has to be given for choosing this road for putting other characters/performers before himself and looking at the bigger picture of AEW, on a quick side note the senior members of the AEW which are also active wrestlers do the same thing by putting over other characters/performers so it isn't just Cody that has this mindset of the bigger picture for AEW which respect also has to be given to the members of AEW which are backstage which are active wrestlers for putting over younger talent either by making look good in the loss or with giving them the W.

Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega:
Non-sanctioned Lights Out Match: my pick is Jon Moxley, well I may as well come out and just say it this match is going to get messy, I expect Pac to show up at some point and get involved to set up my previous idea of Pac vs. Kenny Omega vs. John Moxley in a Three-Way Match at the next AEW pay-per-view.

I'm going to recorded tonight and watch it Sunday, but all these matches should be good to watch.

Last updated: Sunday 10/11/2019, the only thing I have changed is the name of the finisher in the first paragraph because I got the name wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment